Saturday, May 03, 2008

Results of 'Readers - Poll 6'

Well firstly, thanks to everyone who submitted a comment on the readership poll. I wasn’t really expecting that, so it was nice to receive them. I’ll trust that the poll results are reliable, that no one decided to “vote early and vote often” and Zimbabwe the results. Final figures after the 2 week polling period closed are 118 ‘Frequent’ readers and 64 ‘Occasional’ readers, making a total of 182. For the record, that’s actually a little less than my prediction of 200 – 250. Still it’s good to know how many of you / us there are out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for drawing the diagram - amongst countless and painful PowerPoint jobs this comes as a relief.

Anonymous said...

Love the graph. Good job.

PS I am now the proud owner of a
Ohto Super Promecha PM-1505S 0.5mm !!

pietropaolo said...

Thank you for all, Dave, best regards. Paolo

Germ said...

I am positive there are more of us. we just have to find them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but somehow I missed this!